Event TypeNSWRC / QRC / ECCRS
Clerk of CourseStephen Davies
0419 495 174
- All roads used in the Border Ranges Rally are shire roads.
- Smoothline Stage Notes will be available for purchase <http://www.smoothline.com.au/> www.smoothline.com.au
- Rallysafe is compulsory for all competing crews.
- Both the NSWRC & ECCRS events will be Saturday only, which will comprise approximately 100 km competitive. This will be split into two heats for the purpose of pointscores. It is optional to compete on Sunday and to win the event outright, both days will need to be completed.
- Thursday: afternoon rally HQ may be open for documentation, for crews that arrive early.
- Friday: Morning there will be a short 3km stage for media access/rides, VIP and sponsor rides and will also incorporate shake down runs for those who wish to do so. Hard Stand servicing will be available for this. Rally HQ will be open for documentation in the morning and Reconnaissance will be available from mid-morning. Crews will need to be back by late afternoon to attend a promotional Start under lights in one of the streets off the main street in Kyogle. No parc ferme after the promo start.
- Saturday: Event start at the showground. Saturday will finish with a compulsory blast around the showground under lights, but it will not count towards the results.
- Sunday: A further 60 km competitive approximately, finishing at the showground after lunch and then podium.
Stephen Davies, Clerk of the Course
The event will be based out of the Kyogle showgrounds, servicing will be available were you are camped and there is no remote servicing required.
This is a PACE Noted event with a full A4 size road book supplied.
- Rd 3 of the MTA NSW State Rally Championship
- Rd 3 of the East Coast Classic Rally series
- Rd 2 of the Qld Rally Championshiph
Clerk of the Course : Stephen Davies
Deputy Clerk of the Course : Brian Everitt
Event Secretary : John Careless
Chief Safety Officer : Belinda Howard
CRO : Errol Bailey
NSW Rally Panel Contact:
Should you need anything related to the series partners, the MTA and Rally panel related items
For this event the NSW Rally Panel representative is TBA.
Clerk of Course
Phone: 0419 495174
Phone: 0413 250 005
The 2018 Singleton Automotive Centre Caves Classic Rally The first CAMS rally of the year, the Singleton Automotive Centre Caves Classic Rally, was a successful and exciting start to the 2018 NSW CAMS Rally Series. If you missed the event, catch up on all the rally footage here:Continue Reading →
With the 2018 V Sport Rallysprint series starting in just on a week, we thought it best to review last years series winners BK Motorsport is Bruce McDougall and Kellie Pearce, a family rally team based in Nana Glen in the Coffs Coast region. Bruce originally started in the sport as an official about […]Continue Reading →
The band is back together Brinkman and Smith win Coffs Rallysprint Glenn Brinkman hasn’t rallied regularly for a while, nor has Harvey Smith. Their foray into the forests on Sunday 4th March at Coffs Harbour & Districts Sporting Car Club Rallysprint was the ideal opportunity for Queensland based Brinkman and Wauchope based Smith to come […]Continue Reading →
In a first for NSW Rallying, the Motor Traders’ Association of NSW (MTA NSW) has signed a 3-year deal as the new naming rights partner for the NSW Rally Championship. To be known as the MTA NSW Rally Championship, the partnership will secure a long term relationship that the sport can build on in the […]Continue Reading →
The Clybucca Rally has moved to earlier in the year due to a clash of dates with other events in the area. The new date for the rally is the 26th May. The event will be the second round of the 2018 Techworkz Clubman Series, the Development Rally Series, the Open Rally Series and the […]Continue Reading →